Upgrade to Nextcloud Hub 5 (version 27) - Done
We are currently rolling out the update to Nextcloud Hub 5. You can follow the status here. This page will be updated continuously.
Noteable new Features
This blog post lists the new features illustrative.
Notes for the Update
A few customers see this message in the admin overview:
This message is not critical, PHP 8.0 is still receiving security updates, we will move these clouds to our new infrastructure with the upgrade to
We are aware of further messages and will gradually fix them for all clouds. The progress can be followed on this status page.
- Activation of the test drive function. Interested customer can test Nextcloud 27. (DONE)
- Adjustment of the autoinstallation. (DONE)
- New customers get Nextcloud Hub 5 installed (DONE)
- Update all customer clouds to the latest Nextcloud 26 Version (DONE)
- Eat your own Dogfood. Update our own cloud (DONE)
- Test migration of existing customers (DONE)
- Update Portknox Admin App (DONE)
- Create information page for customers about Nextcloud update (DONE)
- Migrate all existing customers / send information email before upgrade (100% Done)
(The todos are sorted by priority. Successfully completed tasks are marked with (Done))