Upgrade to Nextcloud Hub 4 (Version 26) - In development
Nextcloud Hub 4 is released, we are already migration and are very excited about the impressive new features.
Noteable new Features
- New app added: Find all related resources linked to the current displayed item.
- For Nextcloud Talk there is now a Desktop Ap as preview.
Notes for the Update
Some installation still shows these warnings, newer clouds are not affected. This warning will be fixed after the upgrade to Nextcloud 26. we still ask for a little patience. Security or new features will not be affected.
- Update Talk v16.0.1 (Done)
- Update Calendar v4.3.3 (Done)
- Update Mail v3.1.1 (Done)
- Update Collectives v2.4.0 (Done)
- Activation of the test drive function. Interested customer can test Nextcloud 26. (Done)
- Adjustment of the autoinstallation (Done)
- Update Talk Signaling Server v1.1.2 (Done)
- New customers get Nextcloud Hub 4 installed (Done)
- Update all customer clouds to the latest Nextcloud 25 Version (Done)
- Eat your own Dogfood. Update our own cloud (Done)
- Test migration of existing customers (Done)
- Update Portknox Admin App (Done)
- Create information page for customers about Nextcloud update (Done)
- Migrate all existing customers / send information email before upgrade (80% Done)
- Adapt PortnoxBackup to new installation (only new customers are affected) (Todo)
- Update security warnings for some old clouds (todo)
(The todos are sorted by priority. Successfully completed tasks are marked with (Done))