Sync contacts with Mac OS Address Book
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (For 10.6 read this)
- OwnCloud Version 4
Its always a good idea to create a backup of your contacts:
- Open the Address Book application.
- Select File > Export > Address Book Archive... from the menu.
- Choose a safe place to store your backup under Where:.
- Click Save.
Create the account
- Open the Address Book application
- Select Address Book > Preferences > Accounts
- Click the "+" button:
Fill in your data:
- Account type: CardDAV
- CardDav URL:
Set the new Account as default:
Your OwnCloud contacts and the Address Book are now in sync.
You have a problem or a question? Use the support form, we will try to improve our guides.